--Proverbs 22:6
Well.... I had a Dr's appointment this morning. I was hoping for news of I have dilated and the baby is well on her way, but that was not the case. I am not dilated and still closed up. Guess another C-section is in my future! Which is okay with me. Presley Monroe will make her grand entrance February 21st, 2012!! Her daddy, big sissy and I couldnt be more excited about it! We have everything ready! Bags are packed, well with the exception of mine.
I have alot of people to thank, thru this whole process. First of all God. Without your guidance and mercy I dont know that I would have had the strength to make it thru everything that has gone on with this Pregnancy! Not only did he guide me but he blessed me with this precious little miracle I get to call my daughter and she gets to call me mommy! I would like to thank David for being so supportive thru all my mood swings and constant complaining. I really am married to a man with patience and love. I would like to thank my parents and mimi-- without them I would be running around with a chicken with my head cut off. They always help me out! Thank You! I would like to thank my prayer team Sherry, Bridgett, Haley, Hannah, & Kennedy! When we found out that Presley had fluid on her brain, immediatly these women and young women were my prayer warriors. They assured me that my daughter was gonna be perfect, thru gods word I immediatly felt peace. Thank you to all my facebook friends for your continued support and prayers they are much appriciated! I am so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life!
PRESLEY YOU ARE A VERY BLESSED LIL GIRL! <3
"And you shall rejoice in all the good that the Lord your God has given to you and to your house"
--Deuteronomy 26:11

No comments:
Post a Comment